Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shopping Online

Christmas is just around the corner, and what better idea to buy your gifts online? You sit right there in your home and scroll through what you want to buy your friends and family. There are many advantages to this. 1) You do not have to fight the crowd. 2)Save money in gas 3)More sales 4) More of a selection, you type in what you are looking for and there it is. You do not have to go from store to store searching for something you may never find.

Do not get me wrong, there are disadvantages as well. Sometimes sales are final, You may get the wrong size, there is a chance it will not get here in time. In my opinion I am going with shop online because Christmas is such a crazy time of the year and I do not want to be out in that crazy mess. Any other time, I will go to the mall.

3 comments:

Jaye & Sarah said...

I totally agree. I love to shop online and do all the time. It's true about the drawbacks, but sometimes they mess up the orders and you can get 2 items for the price of one!

Christos & Ashley said...

I have done some of my shopping online for Christmas. There are risk that are involved, but I def feel that there are more possitives. It is convient to not have to drive from store to store with gas the price that it is, and they are more likely to have the correct item and in the correct size online. There are also savings, coupons or other deals that you can receive online while shopping.

KennedyKaye said...

I think that shopping online will be very big this year. So many people are extremely busy and stressed during this time of year, and don't want to add another stress on top of this by going to the mall and dealing with all the other shoppers. Also, I know there are many other people out there like me that procrastinate, so shopping online gives them the opportunity to get it done without even leaving their home. It's fast, easy and saves you the trouble of wanting to pull out your hair when it comes to dealing with other holiday shoppers in the mall.