Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Myspace versus Facebook

I for one am addicted to both myspace and facebook. I get on each account at least 3times a day. It is a great way to connect with people all around the world; especially those you care about but never have the time to stay in contact due to different schedules. I love to get on and add people that I went to High School. Without myspace or facebook, I would have no idea what they were up to. It is natural for a girl to snoop around and find gossip about others right? Well myspace and facebook has become that site for me, without getting in the middle of drama up close and personal. Through experience, I have seen it do many great things and I have seen it ruin people’s lives. If you want to stay out of drama I would chose facebook. It is safer because facebook is targeted more towards college students and myspace is filled with child molesters and rapist. I do like that myspace is more creative and shows who you are more so than facebook. There are mypace layouts and as well as songs you can add to your profile. It will be difficult for any other website to compete with these two sites because they are already established.

No comments: